Todd Fatheree

"Nate" wrote in message
Indeed. Although clearly a rip-off, the quality of English and chosen
target audience does strongly suggest someone from the US, using foreign
servers and services. Nifty little scam. If only I was so clever. Not
many woodworker types are going to part w/ 1500 minimum cash very easily,
though...

Funny thing is that it appears that the web server is actually in the US.
It belongs to Yahoo, and as best as I can figure from a traceroute, the web
server itself is in California.

To add even more humor, I took a chance and Googled their supposed address.
I located a Flemenco Dance Studio in Malaga, Spain.

Escuela Flamenca, c/ Flores García 2o Bloque 3-D, E-29 Malaga, 952 / 31 18
81

For reference, Pro Home & Garden Tools' address and phone number from their
web site is

Flores García 2o Bloque 3-D, E-29 Malaga,, 29006 , 952 / 31 18 81

So, either this is a combo Flamenco dance studio/tool supply or they just
picked an address out of a hat.

todd