Old Nick

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:18:00 -0600, "Tim Williams"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

"Old Nick" wrote in message
.. .
I do not agree with what I _think_ the below is trying to say (I am
not quite sure) but whatever, it has annoying logic holes in it, as is
so often the case in situations where people "talk politely and try to
work out a solution to problems".

It's trying to give an absolute, rather than relative, point of view for
conservatives vs. liberals. Namely, who stages more riots, and are those
preferred?

Given that there was a strong threat that if I contined not to listen
to people who "talk politely and try to work out a solution to
problems", I will get shot, I will take the "riots" (or certainly
peaceful protests! G

The problem with any liberal, really, is that such absolute logical
arguments fail when the person refuses to accept logic itself.

The barb is hardly _hidden_ in that worm! G