Nate

"Todd Fatheree"

Even if he could sell them for that price, on what planet could they be
shipped from Spain to the US for $110? I might have trouble finding
someone
to ship them to the other side of town for that.

Some interesting information on hgpro-tools.com. Looks like the domain
has
been around for an entire two weeks. Where do I send my $2255?

Organisation Address. NC
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Indeed. Although clearly a rip-off, the quality of English and chosen
target audience does strongly suggest someone from the US, using foreign
servers and services. Nifty little scam. If only I was so clever. Not
many woodworker types are going to part w/ 1500 minimum cash very easily,
though...

Why not give the guy a call:

Schein, Will
2860 Horton Road (couple houses off?)
Germanton, NC 27019
336-767-1300

Might want to hit *67 first to block caller ID.

Let us all know how the conversation goes....

- Nate