Todd Fatheree

"vmtw" wrote in message
om...
Got this email from a guy who wants me to buy from him in SPAIN and
sell in the US.
http://www.hgpro-tools.com/index.php?productID=45
This is his reply to me when I asked for the price for 5 cabinet saws
delivered to my location in the US. I dont know, but it seems a
little TO GOOD TO BE TRUE to me. Oh Ya, he wants the money up-front
and cant give me the names of any US customers due to client
confidentiality.
Scott
For 5 DELTA 36-831A the shipping cost is $110.oo
The price for 5 DELTA 36-831A is $2145.oo
As payment we accept wire transfer via Western Union or bak to bak

transfer for orders over $3000.oo
Here are some of our clients adresses:

Please confirm if this is your order

Delta 36-831A x 5 ......$2145.oo
shipping cost ............. $110.oo
TOTAL.......................$2255.oo

Regards,
Eduard

Even if he could sell them for that price, on what planet could they be
shipped from Spain to the US for $110? I might have trouble finding someone
to ship them to the other side of town for that.

Some interesting information on hgpro-tools.com. Looks like the domain has
been around for an entire two weeks. Where do I send my $2255?

Domain Name.......... hgpro-tools.com
Creation Date........ 2004-11-15
Registration Date.... 2004-11-15
Expiry Date.......... 2005-11-15