On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:21:30 -0600, Prometheus
wrote:

On 29 Nov 2004 20:08:30 -0800, (ississauga)
wrote:

I install a large amount of quarter round in customers' homes and
being wondering if there is a faster tool to cut the angles. I now use
either a power mitre saw or the mitre box & hand saw combination. Is
there any special power tool to cut these angles?

Whoa there, Zippy! How is it possible that you need something
"faster" than a power miter saw? Heck, even a dull handsaw only takes
a few seconds to cut quater round- I think I even used a utility knife
once in a pinch, with fairly quick results.
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

maybe his quarter round is 6" radius... didja think of that? huh,
didja?