Jeff Cochran

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 01:16:14 -0600, wrote:

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 14:53:03 GMT, "bill a"
wrote:

the old nm is probably stapled, and there's not room for another.

That's exactly why, and what I said in my original post. If I chop
off the old one and cant get a new one in place, I am stuck ripping
walls apart. I DO NOT want to rip walls apart. If I cant get the
green wire up there, I am nowhere ahead or behind. There should be
room for one #12 green wire, or even a bare one.

Can't do a bare wire ground anymore either.

Jeff