Mark and Kim Smith

AAvK wrote:

snip

He's TOTALLY lying to you, trying to rip_you_off. There is no way any seller
would give you their customers email addresses and they would not all be
web mail addresses either. There is no way anyone in "Spain" would be selling
unisaws at that price to US customers through a website designed and targeted
at US customers. DO NOT DO IT!

I have read about Spain, it is a country LOADED with criminal activity, such as,
a LOT of prostitution slavery that is illegal, the law system and police work is
extremely lax there.

Also notice he did NOT state that he accepts credit cards? ONLY wire bank transfers?
That is cash of the barrel for him, and he disappears my friend.

Alex

This sounds similar to the Nigerian scams ( see www.ebolamonkeyman.com
amongst others.) Another to be aware of that is hitting our classic
bicycle sellers on eBay, is when they offer (off of eBay) for a large
dollar item. They send you a money order for much more than what was
agreed to and ask you to send back the overage ( a grand or two.)
Problem is, the original money order was no good. So now they have your
product plus a couple grand. Not sure how well it works these days
since the new law went into effect allowing banks to instantly transfer
money as opposed to a check hold.

Bottom line, if someone comes to you with something that seems to be to
good to be true, it usually is!