Edwin Pawlowski

"vmtw" wrote in message
om...
Got this email from a guy who wants me to buy from him in SPAIN and
sell in the US.
http://www.hgpro-tools.com/index.php?productID=45
This is his reply to me when I asked for the price for 5 cabinet saws
delivered to my location in the US. I dont know, but it seems a
little TO GOOD TO BE TRUE to me. Oh Ya, he wants the money up-front
and cant give me the names of any US customers due to client
confidentiality.

Are you kidding, he is high priced? I can sell them to you for $385
delivered right to your home. I only accept cash though, so please send it
to me in a plain envelope.

I await your reply and the cash in the mail.