Doug Winterburn

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:37:12 -0700, John A. Voss wrote:

What would you do and what's typical practice?

The main source of rough lumber that I use is in Phoenix, AZ and they very
accurately measure the width and length and charge by the bdft regardless
of the piece being 2" wide or 12" wide. This should be the common
practice if they are stating that their wood is being sold by the bdft.

Hey John,

What's your Phoenix source? I found Chandler Hardwoods about a year and a
half ago and have been happy with the selection and pricing.

-Doug