On 30 Nov 2004 06:24:38 -0800, wrote:

The cars take the turn too fast I think. The speedlimit is 25 but they
go alot faster. One of the problesm is they slide from going too fast
after even a light rain because it is so slippery.

I like your idea about the fence and water but I would hate to have to
replace that fence every year.

Then just put in the pond. Excavate it about five or six feet deep and
plant it with rushes, willows, etc. You'll have a beautiful feature
for your yard and if the pond's deep enough I guarantee these idiots
won't be driving out of it.

(NB: Pirahanas are optional, although a 'beware of the pirahana' sign
would be fun, even if you don't have any.)

--RC

Sleep? Isn't that a totally inadequate substitute for caffine?