Gunner

Any idea on what I can do about people driving too fast and sliding
around a curve landing in my front yard? The speedlimit is 35 but they
drive about 60. I got home to find huge ruts in my yard the other day.

I have talked to the county executive , judge madjestrate, highway
department. I have written letters and attached photos.

I was thinking of putting a fence up using 6x6 posts in concrete but
wondered if somehow someone would try to sue me if they got hurt.

I have a daughter and a son on the way and their bedroom faces the
road. I am scared to death someone is going to end up in my house!

I can attach pictures if that helps. I am just so fed up right now I
dont know what to do.

Railroad track fence posts buried 36" deep with 2' sticking out with a
piece of 5/8 steel cable between them as a "fence"

Its not something they will drive away from.......

Gunner

"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the Young
Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities building?
On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to close the ROTC building back in the '60's?
Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to problems
through discourse until they believe that talking won't work... they they go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives decide that
"civil disobedience" is the next step, because that's a very short route to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz, Misc.Survivalism