Dan

On Sun 28 Nov 2004 09:44:50p, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in
. com:

Try it and you may be surprised. No, you don't want the saw airtight.
If it was, how would the DC get enough air to draw the dust? Yes, an
over the blade hood would be nice too, but I only clean up under my
saw maybe every two or three months now.

What struck me most was that the dust cloud was gone. I was going to just
get one of those canvas bag things when simultaneously I had an extra
hundred bucks and Harbor Freight had that DC on sale. With the bag, I think
there'd still be a hanging cloud of dust around the saw, but with the DC,
it's just gone. I can feel the difference when I start a cut and forget to
turn on the DC. Hey, what's all this dust... Oh. Walk over to DC. Click.
There we go.

After the overarm guard, a long ranger might be nice...