Michael

Martin H. Eastburn wrote in message news:4_Rqd.26703
Wow - a high resistance path. Can you use a 1/4" ID hose or larger -
and thus lower pressure - then neck it down close to the torch ?
The 'impedance' of the line would be over a short area and less head
pressure would be needed - IIRC.

Sure. What we need is a way to combat the awful flames that engulf the
house, right now. What say we take the hose bib, attach a reducer coupling,
and maybe take the ouput and sort of incapsulate the outgoing fluid in some
kind of a tank, or something? Then, when we have enough of a volume, then we
sort of figure out a way to transfer the liquid from our make-shift tank to
the flames, right?

Nope. How about hooking up the damn water hose, turning it on, and spray it
at the base of the flames, and thus saving your house?

Maybe its' just me...............