Ed Huntress

"David Moffitt" wrote in message
nk.net...

%%%% I'm a member of the unorganized militia in my state.

Good for you. Close-order drill will be held at 6:00 AM. Be there. g

%%%% We do not do close order drills (regulate) since we are part of the
unorganized militia. (look up Tennessee defense force)

And here, I thought the Tennessee Defense Force (now the Tennessee State
Guard) was supposed to be "trained and organized." Still another legendary
hero turns out to have feet of clay, eh? g

You are authorized and "organized" by the State of Tennessee. You have a
specific charter under law, subject to state direction. You are not the
unorganized militia, although you were, before you signed up for the State
Guard. Now you're organized militia.

Whether the state is any damned good at organizing it is another question...

Ed Huntress