The Watcher

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 00:42:42 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

(snip)
It doesn't make me the least bit uncomfortable.

Yeah, right. That's why you have no problem quoting the first part of the 2nd
Amendment, as if it's the ONLY part of the 2nd Amendment that matters, then
somehow conveniently forget to finish posting the rest of it- that damned
"inconvenient" part that says "the right OF THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms,
shall not be infringed."

I've spend over 30 years
studying the Constitution and Constitutional law, after having a pretty fair
academic background in it in college. None of it makes me uncomfortable. I
find it very interesting.

And still in denial about the WHOLE amendment, eh? There's no need to lie to me
about it, since your denial is transparent. It's obvious to me when someone has
problems quoting something.

You should
seek professional help with that mental problem.

Thank you, Dr. Freud. And you ought to go back to school and find out what
the hell you're talking about. You apparently missed a lot of it the first
time around.

I didn't miss the part about people avoiding things that make them
uncomfortable.

Remember, your mental problems are YOURS, not other people's. It's not

nice to
go around trying to push them off on other people.

So, what's your excuse?

I need no excuses for other people's problems, since I refuse to accept
responsibility for them.