Emmo

I am currently taking welding courses at my local community college. We
used the aluminium rods from Hi-Alloy. They do not work at all on AC...

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:23:36 GMT, Beachcooler
wrote:

Come shed a tear for Michael Moore-
Though he smirked and lied like a two-bit whore
George Bush has just won another four.
Poor, sad little Michael Moore

Diogenes

I have a heli-arc, but this sure sounds interesting. No argon, no
pre-heat. Not to mention the 25 dollar jump in the power bill when I do
a project with aluminum. Thanks for the report.
Where didja get the rods?

Most welding supply companies carry it. It is also called AL-43 and
other names.

Gunner