Gunner

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:25:23 GMT, Beachcooler
wrote:

Come shed a tear for Michael Moore-
Though he smirked and lied like a two-bit whore
George Bush has just won another four.
Poor, sad little Michael Moore

Diogenes

I have a big Miller, but I've never hooked up the water. The boss had it
before me for 10 years and never used water. I guess it would depend on
your duty cycle?

The water is used for cooling the tig (also known incorrectly as
heli-arc) torch. Some of them are air cooled. Mine is water cooled and
rated at 250 amps. Most bigger tig torches are water cooled. No
water is needed of course for stick welding.

Gunner