pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:16:14 GMT in
misc.survivalism :

If thats true, than any state can simply nullify, within its own
borders, the GCA 1934, 68 and so forth?

Then any state can form a mandated State Religion, legalize slavery
and ban political speech.

Correct?

Well, in theory, maybe. But I think in the current political climate
... who knows?

After all, the Democrats are the ones who seem to feel comfortable with
having unelected judges mandate religious expression or restrictions on
political speech. As long as the judges are "progressive" and not trying
to establish a right wing theocracy.

tschus
pyotr

Gunner

--
pyotr filipivich
Denial is not a river in Egypt, "Denial is a save-now-pay-later scheme,