Robert Sturgeon

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 00:01:48 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Robert Sturgeon" wrote in message

(snips)

Unlike some amendments, the 2nd isn't aimed at any
particular level or branch of government, therefore it
applies to all levels and branches of government equally,
including the states. Unfortunately, that obvious fact
doesn't stop them.

Court precedent disagrees with you, Robert.

I know. The courts are wrong. :-)

Unfortunately, they have the power to be wrong and still be
in control.

And so long as gun ban supporters (you?)

Don't be insulting. I've put more effort into fighting gun bans that almost
every pro-gunner I've met. Most of you guys are just talk.

I'm not being insulting, merely observant. For all your
"opposition" to gun bans, I see nothing from you but support
for the gun banners, their program, their court rulings,
their right and power to ban guns. If it talks like a
duck...

(rest snipped)

--
Robert Sturgeon