Cliff

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 05:30:01 GMT, "Joe Halbleib"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 07:51:57 GMT, "Joe Halbleib"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 02:29:05 GMT, "Joe Halbleib"
wrote:

Just Because is a good enough reason and sufficient need, Cliffie.

Nope.

Yes.

Just because it's a right.

Given to you by whom exactly why?

Inalienable. Bestowed by "Nature's God" as put forth in the Declaration

of
Independence. The Constitution and the Bill of Rights only enumerate

some
of our rights to stress their importance. They do not enumerate them.

You are either circular or very confused. Which?

Got any foorp of "nature's god"?

Don't need "foorp".

Neither did the Framers. They just postulated that their rights were
inherent in being human.

Some folks can pull rabbits out of hats too.

You need better reasoning than this circular stuff to get
anywhere.

What came before the US Constitution, as ammended?
Before it was ammended so much?

The Framers knew what rights they were claiming. So do you.

Then we need no lawyers? And said "rights" never become altered
and are all that there are or can be?

Circular .....

Is it the holy word?

I wouldn't be so foolish as to plead "Holy Word" to you. You are probably a
non-believer. Makes no anyhow...

T'was your phrase.

And the 2nd Ammendment exists and doesn't need
arguments to prove its existence.

Immaterial.
Did we already lose you? Subject too complex?

Bite me, Cliffie.

Did we already lose you? Subject too complex?

As for the interpretation, I'm sure
there's no convincing you that it's an individual right - Right?

Well,
be
sure that there are plenty of us out here who are already convinced of
that
fact.

Did we already lose you? Subject too complex?

You're too kind Cliffie. Bite me.

Did we already lose you? Subject too complex?

And, no... I'm not some redneck in flyover country. I live in
California,
in the SF Bay Area - Heart of the Left Coast.

Gunner's always complaining about the schools there.

The schools here ARE bad. Unfortunately. You might remember me from

some
time ago.

Where & when?

A little while ago when we interacted and you attempted to insult my
intelligence. I think another poster and I went off-topic and talked about
life in New Jersey, particularly Hunterdon County for a bit. You may not
have been interested.

Probably not.

BTW, bite me.

Have you met Lady Chatterly yet?

You sound a little like a bot too above, Cliffie.

She's done a better job than some of the wingesr & gunnutz G.

Joe

You need to work on a proper sig.

Screw sigs. I have a name. Now you have it too.

Joe

You need to work on a proper sig.
HTH
--