Beachcooler

Gunner wrote:
I posted some pictures of the repair and restoration of this machine
on my website.

http://home.lightspeed.net/~gunner/myshop/before.jpg
http://home.lightspeed.net/~gunner/myshop/fixing.jpg
http://home.lightspeed.net/~gunner/m...ustomizing.jpg
http://home.lightspeed.net/~gunner/myshop/running.jpg
http://home.lightspeed.net/~gunner/myshop/running2.jpg

I used this machine to stick weld some aluminum today, as well as
making up some drum holder racks and so forth.

It will take some getting used to as it welds differently than any
other machine Ive used.
Now I only need to get an argon bottle and a water pump and then I can
try out the tig section.
Ill be adding a filler rod rack under the table, along with a
clamp/square/tools rack and a halogen work light on swing arm, at the
rear on top of the power cord hanger post.

Behind the orange MIG welder you can sorta see the (cluttered) 4x8
1/2" plate topped welding table I cobbled up, along with the Miller
Dialarc 250 AC/DC permanantly housed under it.

Thanks for all the help, each and everyone of you.

Gunner

Come shed a tear for Michael Moore-
Though he smirked and lied like a two-bit whore
George Bush has just won another four.
Poor, sad little Michael Moore

Diogenes

I have a big Miller, but I've never hooked up the water. The boss had it
before me for 10 years and never used water. I guess it would depend on
your duty cycle?