Martin H. Eastburn

Maybe holding three tickets in the pocket - Dad, wife and daughter. Dad is the hunter. :-)

Martin

David R. Birch wrote:

Russ wrote:

I hate to break it to you darling, but having a twenty round mag in
the woods while hunting is already illegal. Of course, that's only in
the six or so states I have actually hunted. Wisconsin may be
different but my bet is not.

He wasen't legally allowed to carry it into the woods and murder is
already illegal.

Wisconsin does not have a limitation on the capacity of magazines or
number of rounds in the gun for gun deer hunting.

David

WHERE IS THE NEED OF A HUNTER TO HAVE MORE THAN FOUR ROUNDS IN HIS
WEAPON?

Possible answers:
A. Lousy shot
B. Poacher
C. Murder is his objective.
D. Out of stater that doesn't care if he's breaking laws or not.
E. All of the above.

The only thing you have to fear while hunting now is other hunters.

Russ

Many, if not most, deer hunters don't fire their weapons until just
before deer season. Why do you allow as many as four rounds in the gun?
Every hunter should be able to get one shot kill heart shots out to 400
yards every time. Sure.

I don't have as much experience poaching as you do, but I've read that
they use the same type of weapon as anyone else.

As far as C & D, I recommend that you no longer hunt with these people.

Go reread the 2nd Amendment until you realize how foolish your message is.

David

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer