On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 19:39:49 -0700, "bit eimer"
wrote:

Meanwhile....plonk.

And you see how much good it did you.

joelene is the one that's attempting to be a stalker, posting his foul
mind in the metalworking groups, the crossposting into two aviation
groups, hoping to troll up some support. The aviation groups don't
really care, they know I've written them off as a group of people, as
a group of activities I dont' really care to associate with, and
haven't for three years now. (Actually, aviation is only a rich mans
game, nothing that needs support from anyone else.)

Minds like his should be blown, preferably with something 20 mm or
bigger.

You quit responding, convince your haploid problem child to stay in
his playpen, or ****pit, I really don't care, and you won't see me.
As long as he continues his infantile game, I'll spread it around.
He's your problem, just keep him at home. He isn't a metalworker,
he's a butcher that's going to lose fingers to his stupid practices,
not that anyone should care, no loss if he loses his head.