Dugie

"Julie" wrote in message ...
"indago" wrote
041128 1208 - Dugie posted:

From the replies, it seems the safest place for "a woman, say"
to wash her hair would be the shower or tub. :-)

Yes, that is a good place to wash hair. My shower drain has a

snip
Word to the wise: if "a woman, say" uses a comb while washing "her"
hair in the shower, most of the hair that would go down the drain, ends
up on the comb, and can be thrown away. Works best with conditioner.

Keeps you from having to pull that ... stuff ... up from the drain.

JSH, woman

At last, a woman's wise input, and a smart woman, too. I don't know of anyone who uses a comb while in the shower,
haven't heard of it.

Julie, I'm going to try using a comb when washing "my" hair. Cause we have that ... stuff .... in the drain too.
Thank you for the idea. I may use "conditioner" as well. :-)

- Dugie