bit eimer

Well, my experience so far is that Joel has generally (maybe always) been a
polite, civilized, helpful poster.

OTOH, Lennie shows up here for the sole purpose of name-calling. I'd call
him trailer-trash but wouldn't want to insult the good folks of the sugar
motors. :^)

Meanwhile....plonk.

--
....The Bit Eimer NAR 84054 L0
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"

"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
om...
"Joel Corwith" wrote in message
.. .

Crossposting little whore of a queer, go get butt****ed again.

Joelene, tell us about the moon landings, nutcase. You belong to the
flat earth society too?

rec.models.rockets is a good and interesting place to find joelene,
some really hillarious reading. this punk really functions on his
own?