Joel Corwith

"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
om...
"Joel Corwith" wrote in message

.. .

Did you or did you not purchase and post about a Chinese manufactured
mini-mill.

Six of my twenty seven machines are imports, asswipe. Guess that
kinda leaves you with nothing to brag about. Do you own ANY? Didn't
think so.

So you do support exporting jobs. That's great. It's even funnier that you
brag about all the machines you own and rag on sailplane owners for the
money they spent. HYPOCRITE.

,...and say, which one of us raised a drug addict?

Your parents.

So YOUR daughter isn't the druggie you posted about? Which is it hypocrite?

Have a beer last night, LUSH? One beer puts you more than 10000% over
my last 40 years.

Bad guess angry old fart. Don't drink don't smoke. You MUST be the proud
pappa.

Oh, is this because your FATHER was a lush? Did he just beat you or
sexually assault you as well?

By the way joelene, they can farm out and send offshore as many jobs
as they want, my working years are over, but yours aren't. But you
out of work wouldn't be any loss anyhow, it might contribute to the
extinction of your family line, and that can only be a good thing.

Wow, what a snappy come back. Typical of your worthless responses.

I see you can't even keep your word.