Lennie the Lurker

David Weinshenker wrote in message ...

You say that like it's some kinda nasty
awful thing... are you gonna hate me now
'cause this is posted to the rocket and
metal groups, or is there some particular
feud between "metalworking" and "aviation"?

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, RMR is his playpen. The only
things I've posted in the aviation groups in a while has been
metalworking advice in the homebuilt group, and the third anniversary
of my last flight in the soaring group. $400 in a single weekend is
the reason, if anyone wants to know why.

joelene is only trying to stir up trouble in the aviation groups, and
I've already apologized for not seeing his crossposting and answering
without trimming the groups. He's acting like a snot nosed little
spoiled brat without a brain, and come to think of it, that's him.