Lennie the Lurker

"Joel Corwith" wrote in message .. .

Did you or did you not purchase and post about a Chinese manufactured
mini-mill.

Six of my twenty seven machines are imports, asswipe. Guess that
kinda leaves you with nothing to brag about. Do you own ANY? Didn't
think so.

,...and say, which one of us raised a drug addict?

Your parents.

Have a beer last night, LUSH? One beer puts you more than 10000% over
my last 40 years.

By the way joelene, they can farm out and send offshore as many jobs
as they want, my working years are over, but yours aren't. But you
out of work wouldn't be any loss anyhow, it might contribute to the
extinction of your family line, and that can only be a good thing.