Joel Corwith

"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
om...
David Weinshenker wrote in message

you get your problem child, namely joelene to quit his crossposting,
and you won't see me putting anything here. As long as he crossposts
from the metalworking group to the aviation groups, I'll continue to
add his ****pit to the list. If he doesn't quit, I'll add maybe the
"nose" and the "flonk".

For that matter, the only postings he ever responds to are marked OT,
he has nothing to offer to the metalworking group, and I doubt that
he's ever worked any amount of metal without a computer doing the
thinking for him. Stupid kids with huge egos and big mouths normally
end up with fingers and toes missing, if they're lucky.

Poor Dick the hypocrite. Cross posting is only OK for him, not others.
Posting political blather to metalworking is OK for him, not others.
Starting OT posts is OK for him, not others. Keep posting, your rantings
can only make me look better.

Did you or did you not purchase and post about a Chinese manufactured
mini-mill.

,...and say, which one of us raised a drug addict?