wideglide01

Previously in alt.home.repair, Eric proclaimed
:

Mad Mac wrote:

Eric wrote:

Well, i found the sticker, it was hidden by a food drawer
It says: Model 363.9522681 Serial L228 10495

OK, now we know you have a GE manufactured unit (363=GE).

This link http://www.applianceaid.com/age_usaGE.html

gives a guide as to how to find out the age of GE appliances - however,
your serial number doesn't fit the pattern. Can you re-check?

Its a Kenmore, unless you mean it was made by GE for Sears and they just cll
it a Kenmore?
Eric

Interesting site. I have an old GE refrig down in the basement that
came with the house and have no doubt that it's much older than 1980
(the oldest that the site above references GE appliances).

Anyone know a site that I can look up a serial number for a refrig
manufactured prior to 1980?

The serial number I'm trying to look up is: PW662378, Model # TA244WD

It's *old* but dang if that thing just keeps on running. Only problem
I have is having to manually defrost it about every 6-8 months but
besides that, it's been nearly indestructible. It's a weird, almost
pink color but what the hell, it keeps my beer and sodas cold. ;-)

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's
safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
-Unknown
Remove "die spammers" to email