Norman D. Crow

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
On 28 Nov 2004 00:16:19 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

As we age, we start to lose those we know. Pat Spielman died October 27;

I just
heard that Danny Proulx died of an apparent heart attack at the Ottawa
woodworking show. A good friend of mine has cancer of the kidney, though

he has
a fighting chance.

We need to appreciate people more, because as time passes, there are

fewer to
appreciate, at least within our own age ranges.

I remember, as a younger person, actually thinking that the following
was about bells.

Made me shiver!

--
Nahmie