DoN. Nichols

In article ,
THOMAS A MANNERS wrote:
Hi, Looking for some factory emco f1 30 tapper tool holders and a
manual for this lathe. Hope you can help ,Thanks

Since it is not a quick change, I suspect that normal 30-taper
tooling (NTMB, NMTB, whatever) would do -- once you made a pull knob to
screw into the taper. (I don't have a F1 mill, so I don't know for
sure.

I have a programming manual for the Compact-5/CNC lathe (the
last version of the firmware), and some of those codes appear to work
with the mill as well. I've got that scanned, if it would be of any use
to you.

I also have the maintenance manual -- the same manual is for
both the lathe and the mill. But I have not scanned that -- and some of
the schematic drawings are too large to be handled in a single pass in my
scanner. If you can't find another source, I could scan it, but it will
take quite a while. If Emco were still selling these manuals, I would
not be offering the scannings, but I suspect that I got close to the
last version printed.

Good Luck,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564