Doug Winterburn

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 00:16:19 +0000, Charlie Self wrote:

We need to appreciate people more, because as time passes, there are fewer
to appreciate, at least within our own age ranges.

Seems like the older we get, it becomes apparent how long it took to
accomplish whatever it was we did, and how short a time we are here to
accomplish anything. The end of the road comes into view, which somehow
makes time speed up. As a teenager, I still remember thinking what a
fossil I'd be when the year 2000 rolled around, and I can't figure out how
it came and went in the blink of an eye.

-Doug