Keith Marshall

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!! Ive searched through damned near every welder
Lincoln made and couldnt find it. On dialup..its a bitch.

I'm sure it is! It was listed under their discontinued equipment manuals
section he

http://www.lincolnelectric.com/produ...opsmanuals.asp

I suspect Im going to have to install a larger one. Its been said
this particular welder is a thirsty bitch. The Dialarc 250 only popped
the breaker a couple times last weekend and I was welding with 1/8"
Fleetweld for hours at a time.

I don't think the Idealarc ever popped the 50-amp breaker when stick welding
but most of what we did was around 90-125 amps.

Thanks much Keith. Greatly appreciated.

Glad to help!

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall