Larry Levinson

http://www.willardbrothers.net ... I don't know if they HAVE it, but
they can certainly order it .. in fact, I'll bet any kitchen place
that does its own cabinet construction could order it.

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 12:04:56 -0500, "Norman D. Crow"
wrote:

"U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles" "Charles wrote in message
Wreckers:

Does anyone know anyone who STOCKS cherry veneer plywood in NW NJ or NE
PA? I'm in Newton. I'm willing to drive an hour, so Middleton NY is
okay, but not Albany NY or Lancaster PA . . .

South Plainfield too far? This goes back to early '90's, but they're still
listed on the net.

http://www.arcat.com/arcatcos/cos32/arc32162.cfm

"Eagle Plywood" was one of the co. suppliers when I drove for HBSA Ind., who
manufactured high end store fixtures, showcases, etc. They have all kinds of
veneered plywood, and stack upon stack of exotic veneers. Might give them a
try.

--
Nahmie

If I had a really good sig file statement, this is where it would be.