PaPaPeng

On 27 Nov 2004 04:41:04 -0800, (N. Thornton) wrote:

I cut some keys recently with an angle grinder, came out perfect and
took 1 to 2 minutes per key.

Are you using a hand grinder? What size of angle grinder is yours and
what is the thickness and diameter of your grinding wheel? Weblinks?

I am a tool junkie and fairly familair with tools. But I can't
picture how a regular hand grinder, I am making a presumption here,
could be used to duplicate keys. A Dremel tool with a small grinder
wheel might work. But the wear on a Dremel wheel costs a lot more
than a shop made duplicate key and is not really worth the effort.