Lurch

On 27 Nov 2004 12:17:24 GMT, (Huge) strung together
this:

Eeh, when I were a lad growin' up in t' shadow of Blaenplwyf, Shrewsbury
were t' big metropolis. It 'ad a Argos and a sex shop did Shrewsbury.

I was in there the other day, Argos that is!

We were there a few weeks ago (*). We were quoted a 3 hour wait for a taxi
at 10pm on Saturday night, so the night-life must be pretty exciting. Much
too exciting for me.

Nope, crap taxis! I was quoted a 2hour wait at 4PM yesterday to get a
lift from the Ford garage to my house 10 minutes away.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd