Tom Gardner

SNIP
The "land of opportunity" seems to mean opportunity for european and
other overseas firms to rape and raid, then cry when we try to do
something about it. Time to slam the damn gates and block out all
imports without vey, very heavy duties. The US was not made to be a
dumping ground for ****ty scabby companies in other countries. We
have no friends among european countries, only profiteering *******s
that can't see any further than their own useless interests.

And the press runs with the lemmings to back up the conservative lies.

....and if the import police were to tour your house, how much of YOUR stuff
is imports? Laws will NEVER be passed to limit imports, it has to come from
a public awareness that their money is going away rather than paying their
neighbor's wages and strengthening American companies. American companies
have a hard time competing when they have to drag greedy unions that don't
have a clue how to be anything but adversarial. Sorry, but when the union
says that I have to pay a floor sweeper or a button pusher $20 / hr plus
benies, they are DESTROYING American manufacturing more that the plant
closers and importers.