James Sweet

"Rambling Man" wrote in message
rio.net...
FWIW, I suggested something on those lines. They already have the LCD

screen
hooked up to a DVD player or whatever and a camera. They thought they

could
just do the "TV" thing by adding a tuner. I suppose I should have

mentioned
that before. And, this is all "mobile". I guess size was an issue also,
along with the previous sentence of using what is already available.

RM

You didn't mention that before, a lot of people ask if they can use a laptop
LCD panel for something and the answer is generally no. If the LCD already
works on a DVD player then yes you can hook it up to a tuner, some tuners
even output composite video directly.