Tekkie

posted for all of us....

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 03:25:40 GMT, ender (Jeffrey
J. Kosowsky) wrote:

Tekkie writes:
Jeffrey J. Kosowsky posted for all of us....

What size conduit is needed to support 200A Mains supply?
(interested in the answer both for copper and aluminum)

Thanks

Hey Jeffy, do you EVER consider using Google, Yahoo, any search engine?

Huh? Have you ever? Oh, and don't bother sending me any obnoxious emails.
--
Tekkie

Hey asshole, do you ever think of taking your head out of your ass and
answering the question? Your name belongs under the definition of
waste of bandwidth.

LOL.... You took the words right out of my mouth !!!
For people like him, they may as well just cancel the newsgroups, so
we are all forced to use Google. However, I think HE should just
spend all his time online searching Google for the word "netiquette".,
and avoid using newsgroups.

Unfortunately I can not answer your question, however there are

So you are as useless as you claim my answer to be!!

required minimum sizes to match the wire gauge. If you were able to
get your hands on the National Electrical Code (book), that has
everything in charts. Of course you can always oversize it, hyst not
undersize. Stuffing those thick wires thru pipe can be a struggle, so
larger is often easier. What is your wire guage?

Dont quote me on this, but my guess is a 2" pipe.

A guess; yeah that's great. Works fine for the inspector.
AHJ: "That's not good enough"
Jeffy: "But that's what me guessed!"
AHJ: "WTF is a me guess?"

I tried to point him *again* in a direction which you & your ilk don't
understand.

I am having a good laugh at you guys, provide me with more entertainment.
--
Tekkie