Eric

Mr Pounder wrote:

"Eric" wrote in message
newspMpd.149123$HA.135161@attbi_s01...
I have a sears side by side fridge and I'm trying to determine how old it
is. I called Sears 366-part and they told me they would have no way of
identifying the refrigerator and that they only deal in part numbers of

the
repair parts for it, so if i have a part number of say the ice maker they
could order that but they dont have any info on the unit itself. Weird.

Anyone have any ideas on how to determine the age of this unit?
Part number on the back of the fridge on a large bar code sticker is
9522681AD0477

Thanks
Eric

Remove the thermostat, there should be a date stamped on it.

Mr Pounder

Interesting, i'll try that
Eric