Owain

"Andy Hall" wrote
| I have two dogs who are almost magnetically attracted to heat.
| I'd love one - but know that the closest I'd manage to get to
| it would be about 3ft away as they'd stretch out in front......
| (weimaraners before anyone asks "how" to 3ft).
| You would be in trouble - even with the 4 oven.
| I hadn't seen weimaraners before. THey appear to be like svelte
| labradors with a short tail. If the behaviour is anything like
| a labrador, you can definitely forget coming between them and the
| heat.

I lived in a house with a w~ once. Lovely dog apart from the facts that it

a. was oversize for the breed
b. was doubly incontinent
c. smelled
d. had the intelligence of a lobotomised amoeba on lithium
e. thought he was cute and cuddly and belonged on people's laps
f. bit the cleaner[1]

| And don't ask how much the "aga" fridge/freezer are....
| Haven't looked. £3k?

Do they have to have the Aga man in every six months to defrost
them?

Owain

[1] As in charlady, not an electromechanical suction apparatus