Andy

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:59:05 GMT, Dan delaMare-Lyon

On 2004-11-26, Andy Hall wrote:

Try contacting Aga, Dan. They are very helpful and should be able to
give you the info.

Have done already - they are trying to find out - but the person who
built that display is no longer there apparently - they'll get back to
me tho.

I'm fairly sure you're right about handbuilt, though.

Yeeees - sadly.

As Andy said, it does look like one of the artisan designs - I just
saw an ad in a period homes magazine.

You could get her the Aga instead :-)

Don't you start ;-)

She got this huge pack of stuff thru from Aga and said "don't worry -
it's only for the picture of the kitchen I would like". Me - worry -
what got me going tho was the prices circled. I am *not* paying 8
grand for an Aga Especially not when I just got the heating
working properly.

Nah. They're only around six, although maybe a bit more with flue.
Worth every penny (said he sitting next to his with laptop and WLAN)

Extremely jeleaous (said he sitting in an air conditioned cocoon). Not sure
it is an Artisan now tho'. As Neil points out the artisan has
"conventional" (in a modern sense) style doors with hidden hinges.