Broadback

Stefek Zaba wrote:

mogga wrote:

Did I dream it or have I really seen a key recycling container
somewhere...?

Well, there's this round building with an 'ole in the middle somewhere
near a racecourse and whose nearest city centre is full of faded-glory
Regency architecture which is always happy to receive old keys,
specially if they've been used to protect anything interesting ;-)

Reminds me of Blue Peter, one year they appealed for old keys (they are
mainly brass, or were then). Worked a treat, problem was the kids were
filching all their parents keys, caused some mayhem! :-)