Dan delaMare-Lyon

On 2004-11-26, Andy Hall wrote:

Try contacting Aga, Dan. They are very helpful and should be able to
give you the info.

Have done already - they are trying to find out - but the person who
built that display is no longer there apparently - they'll get back to
me tho.

I'm fairly sure you're right about handbuilt, though.

Yeeees - sadly.

You could get her the Aga instead :-)

Don't you start ;-)

She got this huge pack of stuff thru from Aga and said "don't worry -
it's only for the picture of the kitchen I would like". Me - worry -
what got me going tho was the prices circled. I am *not* paying 8
grand for an Aga Especially not when I just got the heating
working properly.

Cheers
Dan.