Neil Jones

"Dan delaMare-Lyon" wrote in message
news
SWMBO has asked that if I don't get the new job i'm going for (which
would mean a major move south) we can do the kitchen in our existing
house next summer.

She's seen something on the Aga website that she likes - but I'm
fecked if I've seen it anywhere before.

Anyone know who makes this - or anything even remotely like it

http://www.agalinks.co.uk/Addressbook_93.htm

It's the cram thick set shaker style one with the doors *inside* the
carcases - not on the top of.

I'm expecting you'll all say - that's hand built mate - in which case
she can start looking again

Cheers
Dan.

My kitchen has doors in the frame, rather than lay-on. I think the doors
are by a company called Phoenix Kitchens or something like that - I
don't think they're online.

It wasn't really any more expensive to have doors like this.

HTH

Neil