Andy Hall

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:36:35 GMT, Dan delaMare-Lyon
wrote:

SWMBO has asked that if I don't get the new job i'm going for (which
would mean a major move south) we can do the kitchen in our existing
house next summer.

She's seen something on the Aga website that she likes - but I'm
fecked if I've seen it anywhere before.

Anyone know who makes this - or anything even remotely like it

http://www.agalinks.co.uk/Addressbook_93.htm

It's the cram thick set shaker style one with the doors *inside* the
carcases - not on the top of.

I'm expecting you'll all say - that's hand built mate - in which case
she can start looking again

Cheers
Dan.

Try contacting Aga, Dan. They are very helpful and should be able to
give you the info.

I'm fairly sure you're right about handbuilt, though.

You could get her the Aga instead :-)

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl