Dave Mundt

Greetings and Salutations...

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 23:28:20 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 01:53:41 GMT, (The Watcher)
wrote:

You reveal your ignorance here. This guy obviously did NOT go "spraying

rounds
trying to make up for an lack of skill". He appeared to have some

degree
of
skill with the weapon and seems to have employed it fairly skillfully.

You're saying mass murder was his objective and you will defend to the
death his right to have the proper weapons to do it?

Thought so.

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/top/sto...,78130,00.html

"I killed them because they called me a GOOK"

Hmm. Another blow for good judgment on the part of our gun-toting fellow
man...

Ed Huntress

Well, inflammatory headlines sell papers. Since the report
is that there had been a NUMBER of incidents between asian and white
hunters in the area over the past few years, perhaps there is quite
a bit more to find out. The article also calls into question the
number of rounds in Vang's gun, as it reports he had to reload five or
six rounds...hardly the killing machine portrayed elsewhere.
Still, there is a lot more of the story to come out,
I think...and I am still not convinced that any kind of a gun ban
should show up from this.
Regards
Dave Mundt