Ed Huntress

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:07:55 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

Question 1: If you were inside your house and a mob came up to get
you, would you want a standard magazine or a high-capacity magazine in
your handgun or rifle to defend yourself? Be honest.

Answer 1: Honesty says that no mob ever came up to get me in my house.

And
it never will. If that doesn't satisfy you, then you don't understand the
political problem.

Id suggest you ask the Korean shopkeepers in LA about the utility of
high cap mags during the last riot.

Well, if I ever decide to become a Korean shopkeeper, maybe I'll revisit the
question. As it is, Korean shopkeepers with high-capacity magazines on their
semiautos is not a happy thought. They do tend to be impassioned folks at
times.

Ed Huntress