Bob Yates

GTO69RA4 wrote:
A quick search on Google turns up a number of hits claiming that Singer made
all sorts of things for Sears besides sewing machines. One in particular is
rather believable. It is a recall notice from the Consumer Products Safety
Commission for a Craftsman hedge trimmer that was made by Singer. The
release is dated 4/14/1985.

Robert

Thanks, I looked it up. The sheets I'm looking at don't seem to cover past
companies that used the 315 model number.

GTO(John)

Back around '75 I worked in a Singer plant that made small machine tools
for Sears. I remember circular saws and drills. Even wound the motors
there, had the job of running a motor winder and varnisher while in college.